This wonderful hand embellished fine art giclee on beautifully hand-textured canvas is offered as an exclusive limited edition of just 195 pieces worldwide.
Each piece in the limited edition comes accompanied by a Disney Certificate of Authenticity and each piece is individually hand-numbered and signed by the artist, Heather Theurer (now Heather Edwards).
The irresistible moment shared between Lady and the Tramp in the alleyway behind Tony’s Restaurant had everything a hopeless romantic might dream of: two lovers coming together, charming music, good food and ambiance in abundance. And who doesn’t love puppies? I couldn’t help but paint these two lovebirds in their famous spaghetti scene.
As a part of the fun of painting Bella Notte, I included a handful of Easter eggs for the viewer to enjoy as well.
• Behind Lady are posters on the wall of the building (reminiscent of the ones in the film) featuring Steamboat Willie.
• To the left-hand side, beneath the stairway, is an Easter egg for a film I am planning on creating a painting for in the future: The Jazz Cats from Aristocrats, and very fitting to the whole feel of the alley.
• On the label at the mouth of the wine bottle is the number 1925, which is when Walt married his wife, Lillian — this romantic scene being dedicated to them.
• The label of the wine bottle itself has a few hints of “Disney” culture, some of these will be left for your imagination…
• Lastly, in the spaghetti is a hidden Mickey! The two meatballs making up his ears and the swirl of noodles beneath creating the round shape of his head.
~ Heather Edwards
This stunningly beautiful, investment-grade fine art piece looks magnificent on any wall and can be passed down from generation-to-generation.
|Format:||Hand Embellished on Canvas|
|Size:||24″ x 18″ (inches)|