The story behind many of my paintings is that the objects are finished
with their performance and are taking a bow, which is why they
are lined up on stage...”~Clinton T. Hobart
As a youth, Clinton Hobart was inspired by DisneyísThe Little Mermaidand it forged his resolve to become an artist, “I remember the specific scene where Ariel comes up out of the water, the wind catches her hair, and it sticks to her face. I remember thinking ëI want to do that for a living.í
The artwork measures 14″ x 18″ and is available unframed, stretched or with deluxe studio framing.
Clinton uses his unique skill and attention-to-detail to create one of the most unique and special interpretative paintings of Mickey and Minnie we have ever seen.
Each canvas is intricately hand-crafted to perfection and would look magnificent in any room of your home. This is an iconic art piece that will be a true feature of any room of any home.
- Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee on Canvas
- Acid-free archival quality canvas
- 195-piecehand-numbered limitededition
- Disney Certificate of Authenticity
- Hand Signed by the artist, Clinton T Hobart
- Available unframed, stretched (£50 supplement), or with deluxe studio framing (£125 supplement)
- Measurements: 14 inches by 26 inches