We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose any information about our customers to any outside company, organisation or individual.
We will, at any time, e-mail information to our clients and newsletter subscribers about special offers or newly arrived artwork that may be of interest to you.
If, at any time, you wish to stop receiving such messages, simply send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word REMOVE in the subject line and your address will be promptly removed from our mailing list.
Magic of Disney Art is the sole owner of all information collected on www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk and the information is for our private use only.
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as your name, address, email address etc;
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you receive email updates on products and offers).
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
(1) to process your order and to provide after-sales service. This may include passing your details to other organisations to deliver products.
(2) to comply with legal requirements.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, you will need to email us at email@example.com – an administration fee may be imposed.