|Your cart is empty!|
With a Magic of Disney Art Lay-Away plan you can spread the cost of your purchase by paying in monthly installments.
How does a Lay Away Plan work?
You pay 20% of your order total upon ordering, then the remaining 80% balance is spread over a weekly or monthly timespan of your choice.(up to 18 months*). Add the item you wish to purchase to your shopping basket and then enter code LAYAWAY during the check-out. This will mean you are charged only 20% of the total order value. In the "order comments" section you must enter the desired timespan for your lay-away plan. For example, you would enter "12 months" if you are planning to pay the remaining 80% via 12 monthly instalments.
example, an item costing £500 would reqire a £100 initial deposit at
the time of ordering, and then the remaining £400 would be spread out
as monthly payments over a duration of your choosing. If you choose to
spread the payments over one year, the total would be £33.33 per month.
We automatically charge your credit/debit card each month and when the full payment is received we dispatch your order to you.
There is no interest charged but your order is not dispatched to you until we receive payment in full.
What are the benefits of a Lay Away Plan?
We offer Lay Away Plans on all orders over £100 in value. The great thing about our Lay Away Plans is the immense flexibility and no fuss - you can pay off the total amount due at any time or cancel the plan whenever you want, with no penalty. We charge no set-up or arrangement fees and no interest: the price you see is the price you pay, and you can spread the cost over a duration of your choosing (up to 18 months maximum*).
It's the perfect way to budget effectively yet still enjoy all your favourite Disney artwork!
How do I set up a Lay Away Plan?
You can set up your Lay-Away plan online. Just enter coupon code LAYAWAY during the check-out process. Your card will be charged only 20% of the order value, and you will be billed for the remaining 80% over the timespan of instalments of your choosing (up to 12 months in duration).
Alternatively, we can set up your Lay Away Plan via email - just send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
month lay-away plans require a £1,000 minimum order value. For orders
below £1,000 (but above £100) the maximum lay-away plan duration is